Turn a milk jug into a fun ball catcher!
What you need:
- Empty milk jug (a detergent jug works also)
- Colored craft tape, paint, or markers to decorate with
- Sheet of old newspaper
- Sharp scissors
- An adult to help
1. Have an adult cut the bottom of your milk jug, leaving the handle on, so that the milk jug looks like a scooper.
2. Thoroughly wash and dry out your jug.
3. Decorate your jug with the colored tape, paint, markers, or whatever you wish.
4. Crumple the sheet of old newspaper into a ball, and wrap it with tape so it has enough weight to be thrown.
5. Have fun playing catch with your new ball catcher!